- To influence the legislative activities in the energy sector of Ukraine in order to strengthen the position and accelerate development of bioenergy.
- To impact on policy documents in the energy sector of Ukraine (public and industrial programs, the Energy Strategy etc.) in order to reflect the proper place of bioenergy.
- To influence development of state and sectoral standards and norms required for bioenergy development.
- To lobby interests of the sector by cooperating with government agencies and to promote larger utilization of bioenergy opportunities in the energy sector of Ukraine.
- To establish cooperation between different categories of players in the industry.
- To conduct extensive marketing activities aimed at promoting Association’s activities and development of bioenergy sector, including the following:
- Promotion of bioenergy sector in Ukraine and presentations by the UABio representatives at various seminars and conferences.
Establishment of cooperation with European and international professional associations and organizations.
Creation of technological platform for exchange and promotion of research in bioenergy field.
Participation in bioenergy projects in Ukraine and dissemination of important results of such projects.
Providing consulting, methodical and informational assistance to members of the Association during development of bioenergy projects.
Establishment of cooperation with higher education institutions, institutes of NAS of Ukraine and NAAS of Ukraine in the field of bioenergy.
Promoting the contribution of bioenergy projects into achieving the goals to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and addressing the other environmental problems.
Popularization of bioenergy in the society.
Promoting research and development work in the field of bioenergy.
- Preparation of analytical papers, articles, presentations, position papers, press conferences to present position of the Association on key issues of bioenergy sector development.
- Holding of professional events (workshops, conferences, working meetings) for UABio members and bioenergy market participants.
- Publishing newsletter (approximately once per quarter) to highlight policies and programs of the EU and Ukraine, the latest news and events related to bioenergy.
- Maintenance of web-site to cover work of the Association, ongoing projects, the latest news, events, publications, statistics, etc.
- Creation of a positive image of bioenergy in society and promoting this trend in Ukraine.
- Publication of thematic brochures and Members catalogue.