Turboden, a Mitsubishi Heavy Industries company, has become a Silver Sponsor of "Biomass for Energy" 2015.
Turboden is a global leader in the design, manufacture and service of Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) turbogenerators, which harness heat to generate electric and thermal power from renewable sources (biomass, geothermal and solar energy) and waste heat from industrial processes, waste incinerators, engines and gas turbines, suitable for distributed generation.
Turboden offers turbogenerators from 200 kW to 15 MW electric and currently counts more than 300 plants in 32 countries.
ORC technology can be effectively applied to the following fields:
- Geothermal sources, specifically for medium-to-low-enthalpy sources,
- Combined cycles with reciprocating engines and gas turbines, increasing electric efficiency / minimizing fuel consumption,
- Waste heat recovery in energy-intensive processes (cement, glass, steel, other ferrous and non-ferrous metals production)
- CHP and power only production from wood biomass burning,
- Waste to energy,
- Solar thermal power applications,
offering high efficiency and flexibility, while minimizing O&M costs.
For more information, please visit: www.turboden.eu