Іtalian company Turboden, a Mitsubishi Heavy Industries group company since 2013, has become a Gold Sponsor of the International Conference "BIOMASS FOR ENERGY 2018", that will take place on 25-26 September in Kyiv, Ukraine.
More than 35 years Turboden has been a global leader in the design, manufacture and maintenance of Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) systems, highly suitable for distributed generation. ORC systems can generate electric and thermal power exploiting multiple sources, such as renewables (biomass, geothermal energy, and solar energy), traditional fuels and waste heat from industrial processes, waste incinerators, engines or gas turbines.
Turboden offers turbogenerators from 330 kW to 16.7 MW for CHP and power production only and currently counts 362 plants (54 under construction) in 40 countries with the total capacity of 573.7 MW.
ORC technology can be effectively applied to the following fields:
- Geothermal sources, specifically for medium-to-low-enthalpy sources;
- Combined cycles with reciprocating engines and gas turbines, increasing electric efficiency / minimizing fuel consumption;
- Waste heat recovery in energy-intensive processes (cement, glass, steel, other ferrous and non-ferrous metals production);
- CHP and power only production from wood biomass burning;
- Waste to energy;
- Solar thermal power applications,
offering high efficiency and flexibility, while minimizing O&M costs.
For more information about Turboden, please visit: www.turboden.com