Traditionally, Georgii Geletukha's presentation "Current State and Prospects of Bioenergy Development in Ukraine" is a snapshot of the bioenergy sector situation in Ukraine: current state, problems and proposals. The presentation addresses the issues:
- Trends of bioenergy development in Ukraine
- Forecast of total amount of consumption, structure of solid biofuels, Renewable Heat Production and RES share in heat production in Ukraine
- Potential of biomass available for energy in Ukraine
- Main drivers and barriers for bioenergy development
- Solid biofuels electronic trading system establishment in Ukraine
- Insufficient stimulation of electricity production from biomass and biogas
- Comparison of feed-in tariffs on electricity from biomass and biogas in EU countries and Ukraine
- What do the Bioenergy Association of Ukraine offers?
Find out more about Conference here: www.uabioconf.org/en
You can download the presentation via the link below:Current State and Prospects of Bioenergy Development in Ukraine. Georgii Geletukha – Head of the Board of Bioenergy Association of Ukraine. International Conference "Biomass for energy 2018", September 25, 2018.