Siemens invites You to attend the 3 days XVI International Trade Fair "Power Engineering for Industry – 2018", which will take place at the International Exhibition Center.
Date: November 6-8, 2018
Venue: Ukraine, Kyiv, International Exhibition Center, 15 Brovarsky Ave., metro station "Livoberezhna".
Siemens's experts in the Power, Service, Digital Enterprise, Automation, Continuous Processes, and Drives departments will use this time to communicate with You, give answers and have discussions: "We want to know what's upsetting your business today, with which challenges you face, and how could Siemens helps".
You will be able to get acquainted with the Siemens offers, which includes state-of-the-art gas and steam turbines, turbine generators, turbochargers, virtual power plants, state-of-the-art electrical equipment and solutions for managing electricity grids, power plants, diagnostics of basic equipment, and innovative data storage solutions.
In addition, our specialists will tell you about:
- Heat power equipment for industrial enterprises and CHPs;
- High-maneuverable gas turbines for electric grids balancing;
- Gas-piston power plants for natural gas and biogas;
- Electrotechnical equipment for a wide voltage range and capacities from small enterprises to backbone networks;
- Electrical equipment of mechanisms, machines, machine tools;
- Solutions for electricity production from biomass;
Entrance to the exhibition by registration.
Contacts: Kateryna Filippovsʹka email@example.com