For the second time in Kyiv, there was a Renewable Energy & Power Infrastructure Investment Conference "RENPOWER Ukraine 2019".
Conference concerns the current state of the market of RES in Ukraine: the necessary legislative changes, investing questions and issues of the development of the market for electricity generation.
The Chairman of the Board of the Bioenergy Association of Ukraine Georgii Geletukha was a speaker at the conference and traditionally presented bioenergy sector development in Ukraine: current state, drivers and barriers, in the presentation "Bioenergy Development in Ukraine".
The presentation has been updated to January 2019 and addresses the issues:
- list of existing biomass CHPs/Power plants and biogas installations in Ukraine as of January 2019
- comparison of payback periods for business projects on straw and pellets
- dynamics of the RES development in Ukraine (according to the latest statistical data)
- forecast of total amount of consumption, structure of solid biofuels, Renewable Heat Production and RES share in heat production in Ukraine
- main drivers and barriers for bioenergy development
- amounts of energy resources (natural gas, coal, biomass ..) from 2015 (existing) to 2035 (forecast), according to the Energy Strategy of Ukraine for the period up to 2035.
You can download the presentation via the link below:Current State and Prospects of Bioenergy Development in Ukraine. Georgii Geletukha – Head of the Board of Bioenergy Association of Ukraine. "RENPOWER 2019" Conference, January 31, 2019.