Congratulations to ATIS Energy Ltd. (Kyiv) on joining the Bioenergy Association of Ukraine!
ATIS Energy is a Ukrainian energy company that uses a modern and effective approach to replacing gas with local fuels (using non-traditional and renewable energy sources).
Socio-economic effects of the company's activities:
- Reducing energy consumption by 15-30%
- Reduced heating costs for budget and government organizations
- Stimulation of the domestic producer of thermal equipment
- Reduction of gas imports
- Reception of cold due to "unsuitable" heat (trigeneration)
- Introduction of the technology of utilization of heat of flue gases of a boiler
- Active work on improving Ukraine's energy legislation
Сompany plans to develop alternative energy and increase the capacities of existing boiler-houses by modernizing them. The company also aims to invest in long-term capacity in combined heat and power production, including the installation of new biofuel cogeneration plants and the reconstruction of existing CHP plants with the switching them to biofuels.
The team of CU "Bioenergy Association of Ukraine" is grateful for the support! We are continuing to create a common platform for cooperation on bioenergy market of Ukraine, ensuring the most favorable business conditions for accelerated and sustainable bioenergy development.
We invite you to join UABio!