Date and time: 30 October, 2019, 13:00 – 15:00
Venue: International Exhibition Centre, Kyiv, Brovarskyi Ave., 15
We invite you for individual consultations and networking on bioenergy with a focus on the energy use of agrobiomass.
Matchmaking will take place within the AgroEnergyDAY 2019 Forum in Conference Room #1 (2nd Floor) from 13:00 to 14:00 and at the UABio Joint exhibition stand (1st Floor) from 14:00 to 15:00.
AMONG THE PARTICIPANTS OF THE MATCHMAKING SECTION
Speakers and participants of II International AgroEnergyDAY 2019 Forum on bioenergy technologies and alternative energy in agrobusiness, with experts of the Bioenergy Association of Ukraine and other bioenergy specialists.
The matchmaking event is organized within the framework of AgroBioHeat project financed by the EU's Horizon 2020 Program by Bioenergy Association of Ukraine.
PARTICIPATION in the matchmaking section and the forum IS FREE
REGISTER NOW: https://agroenergyday.b2match.io/
(when you register for Matchmaking you are automatically registered in the Forum)
HOW TO PREPARE FOR MATCHMAKING?
- Go to the event web page: https://agroenergyday.b2match.io/
- view event participants profiles: name, company, activity
- view marketplace: services/requests/partnership offers, etc. from participants
- post services/requests/partnership offers, etc. on topics of interest to you - will be available for all visitors of event webpage
- book meetings with participants you are interested in
When registering, be sure to indicate in the appropriate fields: your area of competence (issues that you can advise on) as well as your area of interest (issues that you would like to learn from other participants).
Have questions left?