Date: September 9, 2020.
Participation in the seminar is free. To participate in the seminar you need to register through this link. On the email that was specified during registration, you will receive a letter with a link to join the online seminar.
The online seminar will take place within the BIOPLAT-EU project. Learn more about legal support, barriers, and prospects for growing energy crops in Ukraine, as well as the experience of leading Ukrainian companies in building their own business for growing energy crops.
For whom is this seminar? For biomass suppliers, government officials, politicians, equipment manufacturers, scientists, representatives of financial institutions, investors, entrepreneurs interested in growing energy crops.
What exactly will we talk about:
- Legislation to support the cultivation of energy crops.
- Energy crops for bioenergy projects: barriers and prospects in Ukraine.
- Sustainable use of marginal lands for bioenergy through the European platform BIOPLAT-EU.
- Salix Energy experience: growing energy crops in Ukraine.
- Experience of the Institute of Bioenergy Crops and Sugar Beet (IBC&SB) NAAS: cultivation of energy crops in Ukraine.
Download the program of the online seminar (in Ukrainian)