Civic union “Bioenergy Association of Ukraine” (UABio) was established in 2013 as a nonprofit civic union, that unites business and experts for sustainable bioenergy development in Ukraine.
Mission: Sustainable bioenergy development in Ukraine.
What we do
- lobby and participate in the development of legislation, state and industry standards, programme documents, energy strategies concerning sustainable bioenergy growth in Ukraine;
- provide expert, consultative, methodical and informational assistance to the Association’s members;
- participate in the biggest bioenergy conferences in Europe and Ukraine: EUBCE, WSED, EU4Energy, AgTech and Green Energy Forum, Biomass for Energy, SEF:Kyiv, EUEA Energy Day, SSIDD, AgroPower: Biogas, AgroEnergyDAY, Green Economy Days etc.
- collaboration with government and business circles that have an impact on Ukrainian bioenergy and possibility to vote on the Association’s meetings and working groups;
- access to all Association’s developments, insights and contacts;
- up to date information on main bioenergy events, access to all analytics, articles, presentations from UABIO events and free participation in UABIO events.
What we do
- analyze the bioenergy market development in Ukraine and abroad;
- review national and international legislation in bioenergy, renewable energy, energy efficiency and climate change.
- access to exclusive and proven information on world practices, experience and professional standards;
- access to UABIO Analytics, Position Papers, Articles, and Presentations.
What we do
- feasibility study for the construction of new and reconstruction of old CHPs, biogas plants, boiler houses and cultivation of energy crops;
- cooperate with international professional associations and organizations.
- cooperate with business, bioenergy experts, representatives of the public bodies, international organizations, higher educational establishments, scientific institutes.
- consulting from the Association’s experts;
- opportunity to participate as a partner in UABIO international projects;
- expanding the range of potential partners and clients.
What we do?
- organize public events: conferences, seminars, working meetings, workshops;
- create a positive image of bioenergy in society through UABIO website, social networks, digest;
- cooperate with the media.
- participate in the events of the Association free of charge or on preferential terms;
- promote your business among the energy community through UABIO website, social networks, digest and have the access to marketing programmes of the Association;
- cooperate with loyal media as a partner of the Association.