On June 14, the Conference "Agroenergy" will be held in Kyiv.
The purpose of the event is to gather agrarians and innovative companies on one site, whose purpose is to introduce alternative energy sources. Representatives of industrial enterprises, manufacturers and distributors of equipment, consulting and engineering companies, financial and investment groups, representatives of government bodies and industry associations are also invited.
The subject of the discussion will be such key issues as:
- methods of increasing the quality and reliability of electricity supply;
- solar power engineering;
- investments in agroenergy;
- Status and prospects of bioenergy development in Ukraine;
- use of unproductive land for the cultivation of sustainable bioenergy raw materials;
- The economic potential of biogas projects for medium and large agricultural enterprises.
Conference speakers will consider these issues, based on concrete examples that Ukrainian innovative farmers can share.
Venue: Kiev, BC "Crystal", Kharkiv highway, 175.
Organizer: OLEYNIK CONFERENCE, +380979006327, firstname.lastname@example.org.
More details You can find on the conference website (in Ukrainian): https://oleynik.company/ua/conference/agroenergy-2018/.