Date: 12 June, 2019
Venue: Chorzów, Poland
Forum od Biomass and Waste is a series of debates, meetings and accompanying events, the topics of which cover the most important issues for the development of the biomass sector and entities associated with the WTE (waste to energy) industry.
The main goal of the Forum is to gather experts from many countries so that they can exchange their experiences regarding the latest achievements on the use of biomass and waste for energy purposes. The Forum functions as a platform for the exchange of current knowledge and an important tool in the transfer of know-how, technology and innovation.
Among participants: energy industry experts, biomass suppliers, municipal sector representatives, scientists, engineers and technologists, as well as industry organizations, financial institutions and representatives of government and administration.
The upcoming VIII edition of the Forum in 2019 will focus on the possibilities of biomass and waste markets, in particular in business, legal and technical areas. Experts will assess the potential of biomass and alternative fuels (RDF, SRF) on the market and will discuss development policy, among others, in the light of the power market, cooperatives and energy clusters and the winter package.
Website of the Forum: https://cbepolska.pl/en/viii-forum-of-biomass-and-waste.htm
Forum's agenda includes:
• Inaugural lecture: EU legislation and policy priorities affecting Waste-to-Energy, Marta Gurin, Head of Policy & Technology, Confederation of European Waste-to-Energy Plants
• ITPOE at PGE EC Branch Elektrociepłownia in Rzeszów - the first four thousand hours of operation, Adam Dybowski, ITPOE Manager, PGE Energia Ciepła S.A
• Construction of a high-efficiency cogeneration plant fired in biomass at a heat plant in Dzierżoniów, Sławomir Kopcio, Deputy Director, ZEC Dzierżoniów
• Construction of a 7 MW biomass boiler in Nowy Sącz, Piotr Jeliński, Director of Investment and Development, MPEC in Nowy Sącz
• Panel discussion: European alternative and biomass fuel market - pellet, RDF, wood, biofuels.
Additional information: Barbara Boczek, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or office: (22) 82 77 123, email@example.com