We are pleased to announce that the English version of the brochure “Development of Biogas Technologies in Ukraine and Germany: Regulatory and Legal Framework, Status and Prospects” (Kyiv-Gülzow-2013) has been published.
The publication was prepared by Scientific Engineering Center “Biomass”, Ukraine and Bioenergy Association of Ukraine (UABIO) in cooperation with Center for Economic Studies, Institute for Economic Research and Policy Consulting, Ukraine and Agency for Renewable Resources (Fachagentur Nachwachsende Rohstoffe e.V./ FNR), Germany as part of MOE 08‐01 project “Promoting the use of renewable resources in Ukraine with a focus on biomass for energy”.
The purpose of this brochure is:
- to describe and analyze the status and development strategy of biogas technologies in Germany and Ukraine, focusing on the existing regulatory and legal framework;
- to compare the framework conditions for the biogas plants development in Germany and Ukraine;
- to analyze the barriers to technologies development in Ukraine;
- to assess the prospects for biogas technologies development in Ukraine for the period up to 2030;
- to develop the recommendations to improve the framework conditions for biogas plant development in Ukraine.
The brochure consists of more than 70 pages. It is available in electronic form on the Russian language at the link.