International Conference «Biomass for Energy»
Date: September, 2021
Venue: Premier Palace Hotel, Kyiv, Ukraine
Conference languages: English, Ukrainian, Russian. Simultaneous translation will be provided.
300 participants from more than 15 countries will take part in the largest bioenergy event of the year in Ukraine and Eastern Europe. The event will last for two days.
In the program: about 60 speeches from the world and Ukrainian experts and Horizon2020 BIOFIT project seminar.
Main focuses in 2021:
- Bioenergy development with low natural gas prices in Ukraine.
- Bioenergy and the Ukrainian Green Deal.
- Agrobiomass as the future of bioenergy in Ukraine.
- Auctions vs green tariffs. What to choose for bioenergy projects in Ukraine
- Biomethane vs green hydrogen. What will Ukraine export?
- New in Ukrainian bioenergy: bioethanol, waste to energy, energy plantations, corn residues to energy.
- Successful cases and technologies.
For more information, please visit our WEBSITE: uabioconf.org
Participants: business: manufacturers of equipment and biofuels, owners of biomass boiler houses, CHPs and biogas complexes; authorities: representatives of government agencies and committees of the Ukrainian Parliament, local administrations, local self-government bodies; financial organizations: banks, investment funds; scientists and NGOs.
Organizers: Bioenergy Association of Ukraine, SEC “Biomass”, Renewable Energy Agency, Institute of Engineering Thermophysics of NAS of Ukraine.
Support: World Bioenergy Association; Bioenergy Europe; European Biogas Association; Civic Union “Global 100RE Ukraine”; as well as Ministry of Energy and Environmental Protection of Ukraine; State Agency for Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine; Ministry of Communities and Territories Development of Ukraine; Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on Energy, Housing and Utilities Service; Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on Environmental Policy and Nature Management.