The lawyer of the Bioenergy Association of Ukraine (UABIO) Anna Pastukh has collected all the most important information related to the legislative regulation of the bioenergy sector in one article on the SAF platform.
This is an informative analysis of key regulations, as well as propositions for the improvement of the provisions to strengthen the sector. The article is available in two languages: Ukrainian and English.
Basic documents for the sector:
- the Law of Ukraine “On Alternative Fuels” and the Law of Ukraine “On Alternative Energy Sources”;
- the Law of Ukraine “On Amendments to Certain Laws of Ukraine Regarding the Development of Biomethane Production”;
- the Law of Ukraine “On Amendments to Certain Laws of Ukraine Regarding the Improvement of State Regulation in the Field of Handling Pesticides and Agrochemicals”;
- the Law of Ukraine “On Heat Supply”;
- the draft Law No. 3356-d “On Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of Ukraine Regarding Mandatory Use of Liquid Biofuel (Biocomponents) in the Transport Sector”.
Source: The article “Bioenergy sector in 2023: legislative regulation” on the SAF platform.
SAF is a communication platform that brings together agribusiness stakeholders and aims to establish strong links between market players and introduce sustainable approaches in agriculture.
For this platform, our team prepares verified professional content on the bioenergy sector.
We remind you that UABIO is a partner of the Sustainable agribusiness platform (SAF).