Heating private homes with biomass stoves in Austria – outdated technology or advanced experience?
Do you still think that household stoves are far in the past? We advise you to get acquainted with the experience of Austria.
- The country has 450,000 biomass stoves, mostly firewood;
- Every year their number grows by about 10 thousand units;
- Total installed capacity: about 2000 MW thermal;
- The efficiency of a modern stove reaches 90%;
- This is the most common heating in Austria;
- The population of Austria is 8.9 million people. Moreover, in addition to being efficient and functional heating systems, it is beautiful and stylish!
Experience to be learned. See for yourself!