You are kindly invited to participate to the online survey of the REGATRACE project, where Bioenergy Association of Ukraine is a partner. The survey will take approximately 10 minutes.
What is the REGATRACE project?
REGATRACE is an Innovation Action co-funded by the European Commission under the Horizon2020 Research and Innovation Programme. REGATRACE aims creating an efficient trade system based on issuing and trading biomethane/renewable gases Guarantees of Origin (GoO). This objective will be achieved through the following founding pillars:
- European biomethane/renewable gases GoO system
- Set-up of national GoO issuing bodies - Integration of GoO from different renewable gas technologies with electric and hydrogen GoO systems
- Integrated assessment and sustainable feedstock mobilisation strategies and technology synergies
- Support for biomethane market uptake
- Transferability of results beyond the project's countries